Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the content of the website www.lightupalife.ie
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Using this website indicates that you accept these terms and conditions together with our privacy notice and cookies policy and all applicable laws and regulations.
Sponsor a Light
- Lights sponsored on the lightupalife.ie website will be displayed on the website until March 2022.
- Lights can be amended by logging into your account on lightupalife.ie or by contacting [email protected]with the subject line: Sponsor light correction or by calling 1850 660 606 – please note during busy periods in the lead up to Christmas we will endeavour to update your lights as soon as possible
- Please note that refunds will not be processed on sponsored lights after a period of 14 days. Please contact the Fundraising Department if you have any concerns in relation to lights purchased.
Online Christmas Shop
- Shop products will be sold as seen on lightupalife.ie
- Should there be an issue with your item(s) we will provide a replacement or a refund within 30 days
- Please note, items must be ordered by 10th December to guarantee delivery in time for Christmas.
- Please allow 5 – 10 working days for your items to arrive.
- Items will be delivered by An Post. Once items have been dispatched to An Post, Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services has no control over delivery times.
- The online Christmas Shop will close on the 17th December – please note however that lights can be sponsored on www.lightupalife.ie throughout the Christmas period
- You can sponsor a light on www.lightupalife.ie until 30th January; please note there may be some delays with sending out Light Up A Life cards as the office will be closed over Christmas.
- Please note that some items may sell out due to popular demand and we may not be able to restock.
All Light Up A Life product images, logos and branding are copyright of the Hospice and may not be reproduced without our permission in writing.
For queries or assistance in making online donations, sponsored lights or purchasing from our Christmas shop, please contact [email protected] or call 1850 660 606
The office is open from 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
The Fundraising office will be closed from Thursday 23rd December until the Monday 3rd of January.